14 December 2011 - 14 March 2012
A Tribute to The Royal Perseverance
The International Horticultural Exposition is also
To commemorate three auspicious occasions.
- His Majesty the King’s 7th Cylcle Birthday Anniversary
- Her Majesty The Queen’s 80th Birthday Anniversary
- His Royal Highness the Crown Prince’s 60th Birthday Anniversary
2. To pay tribute to the perseverance of the Royal family royal initiatives and royal projects.
3. To provoke the realization of the global warming.
4. To demonstrate the potential in horticultural developments of Thailand.
5. To promote international cooperation.
6. To exchange horticultural knowledge and technologies among horticulturist both at the national and international levels.
7. To promote the economic cooperation, society, culture and tourism among the participating countries.
Mascots and their Name
Nong Khun (Ratchaphruek flower)
Grown, active, happy, energetic and confident represents the new generation environmentalist with new ideas and view points of earth and nature care.
Lom Bin (the wind)
Playful with full of energy and active. Represent the wind and electrical power.
Din Chum (the fertility soil)
Strong, kind and dependable. Represent the mineral required.
Num Sai (the clean water)
Gentle, kind and cheerful. Couple together with Din Chum will provide fertility to the soil and luxuriate the crop.
Ai Un (the sunlight)
Charm, warmth and leadership. Takes care of everyone. Brings sunshine to the world.
Royal Flora Ratchaphruek 2011